Welcome to the Utah Dental Association!
Welcome to the UDA Website. We hope you will enjoy the features we can offer through the American Dental Association's web hosting services. Visit often to access the many resources and links to updated information. Thank you for visiting and for your continued membership in the ADA/UDA.
Final Call to register for the
2023 UTAH DENTAL ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONVENTION
See the list of UDA Convention Speakers
and available Handouts
Go to Speaker Handouts
Health and Wellness Resources for Dental Professionals
Concerned about a colleague’s health and well-being? Trying to take care of yourself? Use these resources to help frame conversations on well-being with your staff and colleagues.
1. SUPPORT A HEALTHY WORKPLACE AND TEAM
2. BUILD RESILIENCE AND PRACTICE SELF-CARE
3. TAKE ACTION IF THERE IS A CRISIS
- If you or someone you know is in crisis, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline immediately at 1-800-273-8255 (TALK). The lifeline is available 24 hours a day, every day.
- Refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Response Resources for Leaders. *These resources were funded in part by a grant from Crest + Oral-B.
ADA Statement on Dentistry as Essential Health Care
Statement on Dentistry as Essential Health Care
For more information about oral health, visit the ADA’s website for consumers, MouthHealthy.org.
Continuing Education and License Renewal info
To understand the Sedation level parameters when determining the level of licensure classification to be used in your practice – Go to: ADA Guidelines for Sedation and Anesthesia